While at BlogHer in July I received a sample of the Theraderm Skin Renewal Travel System w/Gentle Moisturizer
Here’s a bit more info from the company’s web site Therapon.com (where you can also purchase the system):
What its formulated to do:
- Delivers radiant skin by improving skin health
- Defends skin against the environment and signs of aging
- Enhances skin’s natural ability to restore itself
- Combats oxidative damaged caused by free radicals
- Peptide Hydrator is ideal for normal, combination or oil-prone skin
- Does not contain parabens, gluten or lanolin
So for the last 2+ months I’ve been using this system. I’ve noticed a few things.
1. My acne has gotten better. I do know that most of my acne is hormonal/related to my cycle. Also 3 months ago I weaned my daughter from breastfeeding, which is known to affect the skin and cause breakouts. I can tell you that I still broke out around my menstrual cycles, but I do believe the system saved me from the worst of the post-weaning break outs. They have a “reversion acne control treatment system now on sale for $39.99 (regularly $64.25) and I think I might give that a shot. My adult acne is too terrible in general but it does bothers me.
Also from what I’ve seen on their site, the OPC Reparative Gel
2. The texture of my skin has improved. Its much softer, which is nice as my skin ages at almost 40 years old. Yikes!
3. The 4-step system is very complete. A very mild cleanser (which I know from previous visits to the dermatologist is the way to go), an exfoliater that comes with a supply of cleansing pads, a repair serum and a moisturizer. I really tried to stick to all steps, which for me is kind of hard because I’m terrible at sticking to a good facial routine. So I think it got me into a good habit.
You can purchase the travel system (the sample kit I received at BlogHer) for $20. This is a great way to try out the product for yourself without making a initial larger purchase. This kit lasted me about 2 weeks.
- Cleansing Wash (4oz)
- Fruit Acid Exfoliant (2oz)
- OPC Reparative Gel (1oz)
- Peptide Hydrator (1.7oz)
- Gentle Action Application Pads (100ct)
- Unbuffered Lactic Acid
- Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Patented soluble Keratin Peptides
And I’m giving away the this larger Skin Renewal Sytem (Retail Value $140.50)! US Only. Please enter using the Rafflecopter form below from today October 21st to Wednesday, October 30th.
Disclosure: Theraderm provided me with a travel system and full-size Skin Renewal System for the purpose of this review, and is providing a full-size kit to give away. All opinions are my own.